I have a lot of needs, wants and dreams. Hey, I’m human. I remember writing this list (or something similar) after watching the Morgan Freeman/Jack Nicholson movie but blogs weren’t the thing back then.
- Write a novel
- Win the Palanca
- Have my own car before the age of thirty
- Have my own house before the age of thirty
Have my own vacation house (by the beach or in Tagaytay) –partially crossed off: bought a beach lot last 2017. Hope I raise enough to have the cottage built before I retire, though. 😂
- Go on a European tour (UK, , , , , ,
, Italy). Yep, been there done that, twice in two years!
- Watch a play on Broadway
- Ride a horse
- Ride a hot-air balloon – well, does riding a private plane with only the pilot and me count? Guess not, but I will make this happen soon. 😀
- Get a driver’s license
- Be a millionaire
Climb a mountain– I hiked not one but three rice terraces in Banaue last December 2017. Bone tired but oh so worth it. Will blog about it soon!
- Go camping overnight with no electricity
- Learn to bake
- Visit 20 countries (finished this 2019 only 9
1216 19 including PH: , , , , , , Hongkong, US, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Germany and Poland, Cambodia). Four more to go!
- Visit 100 islands in so far, only 18: Isla de Balut, Luzon, Palawan, Coron, Dimakya, , Boracay, Kalibo, Panglao, Bohol, , Balicasag Island, Potipot, Grande Island, Panay, Cagraray, Batan, Sabtang
- Have two kids – second baby born last November 2013!
- Go to the with the hubby – went to Versailles a few days before my 32nd birthday. and
- Go on a cruise – does the Seine river cruise count? 😀
- See the snow
- Attend a red carpet event in an evening gown – attended several reunions for my college paper in evening gowns. I suppose that counts? 😁
- Renew our wedding vows at the Vatican City
- Go scuba diving
Go to Batanes and have my picture taken on top of the cliff which was used as the setting for the movie Hihintayin Kita sa Langit– I can finally cross this off my list (2018)!!!
- Go to and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter – yey! Did this last October 2012! 🙂
- Cut my hair and get blunt bangs
- Get my waist line back to 24 inches and my weight back to 108 lbs.
- Start my own business before I’m thirty-five – okay, this is seriously off-track
- Retire by the age of 45 (about the time Joey graduates from college)
- Work as a volunteer for an orphanage or home for the aged
- Learn to speak and write Spanish fluently
- Have a Spanish-colonial style house with a big garden and fountain at the bag (think of the old wooden houses in Vigan with capiz windows and terraces with carved balustrade and railings and a big reception area/parlor)
- Have a star named after me
- Watch Christina Aguilera in concert – VIP seats!
- See the Pope
- Go on a safari
- Swim with dolphins
- Get a fish massage
- Read all the novels of the ff: Jane Austen/Arthur Conan Doyle/Bram Stoker/Anne Rice